“I am a PRINCESS” ~ a little 7 year old girl confidently stated one day in her classroom in Scotland!
Princess Sarah Ferguson had done something that made her a topic of conversation and this little girl claimed to be her. Her name was Sarah so the conclusion was an obvious one! She even vowed right there and then to marry someone with the last name Ferguson so that she could BE Sarah Ferguson. It just so happened that said boy was in the same class so really this was quite straight-forward in her mind.
Sarah would marry this boy and become Sarah Ferguson. She sat and dreamed of wearing a fancy tiara and waving at her people from the luxurious car that drove slowly along the road lined with the masses just dying for a glimpse of Princess Sarah and her tiara.
Sarah was always dreaming but in her mind this particular dream was all perfectly logical and perfectly possible. In her mind it was already real ~ she was a PRINCESS!
That girl was me! I am Sarah but I never did marry that boy! I became Sarah Travis and am very thankful for that!
I did become a PRINCESS!
- “But to ALL who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God” John 1:12 ESV (emphasis mine)
- “So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith” Galatians 3:26 NIV
- “The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.” Romans 8:16 NIV
As a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ and one who has accepted Him as my personal Lord and Savior and put my faith and trust in Him ~ I AM A CHILD OF GOD!!!
My Father in Heaven is a KING!
- “For God is the King of all the earth; sing praises with a psalm!” Psalm 47:7 ESV
- “God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords” 1 Timothy 6:15 NIV
My LORD is KING!
- “With trumpets and the sound of the horn make a joyful noise before the King, the LORD!” Psalm 98:6 ESV
- “And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, ‘KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.'” Revelation 19:16 NASB
My DREAM came true and it far exceeded the boundaries of my dreaming abilities! My God, my Lord, my Savior ~ HE is the King of Kings and I would rather be His princess any day! My DREAM came true and it went far beyond it’s original boundaries!
Are you a Princess? If you are unsure about the answer to this, or want to know more about being the daughter of the King of Kings please send me a message or check out this great link to the Romans Road to Salvation!
Now…where did I put my tiara?!
This post is part of my #Write31Days journey ~ you can find my other 31 Days to Dream posts here!